Highland Christian School was founded in 1968.
Highland Christian School seeks to provide a beginning learning experience in a Christan environment where every child is loved, respected, and valued for his/her uniqueness.
We seek to provide a balanced curriculum that focuses on the physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual needs of the young child.
Here are our goals as an instutition of early education:
- To provide a beginning learning experience in a Christian environment where each child is loved, respected and valued.
- To instill in each child a love of God, and respect for each other.
- To guide independence from everyday situations and experiences.
- To lay a strong foundation for kindergarten readiness.
- To help each child establish socialization skills.